Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Year's Resolutions!

Hellloooo:)
Although we are halfway through January, I thought I would share with you some of my New Year's resolutions. I love New Year's. It's a chance for a clean slate, for new beginings. I am blessed to have a COMPLETELY clean slate this year, since I moved out of the country. I don't know about you guys, but 2011 wasn't exactly my golden year. I have high hopes for 2012 though! My resolutions are:

1. Try my absolute hardest to not judge others. Everyone has a story, and nobody is better than anyone else.

2. Learn a totally new skill. Who knows? Maybe I am a champion skiier or something ;)

3. Try more daring makeup looks. And share with you of course! :)

4.  Take skincare more seriously. I didn't really have a solid skincare routine until this past summer. Now I have learned so much, and I need to maintain my skin!

5. Try out some new recipies. I love cooking and baking, but I rarely step outside of the box, because I am unsure if it will taste good. I need to have more confidence in the kitchen and go a little crazy sometimes! :)

6. Use forgiveness, and let things go.

7.  Become involved in a cause.

8. Be more creative with fashion! And again, share !

9. Stop comparing myself to others. Nobody is perfect, and nobody else can be me!

10. Count my blessings and realize how lucky I am for all of the things that I have, and remember that love will ultimately set you free

11. Have a totally crazy/ epic night with Andre( The boyfriend)

What are your New Year's resolutions? Any you think you might have a hard time with? Let me know!:)

Side note.... I have been tracking, and realize that I get quite a bit of viewers, but no comments! quit being so shy people!!!! :) I don't bite. ;)

X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment