Although we are halfway through January, I thought I would share with you some of my New Year's resolutions. I love New Year's. It's a chance for a clean slate, for new beginings. I am blessed to have a COMPLETELY clean slate this year, since I moved out of the country. I don't know about you guys, but 2011 wasn't exactly my golden year. I have high hopes for 2012 though! My resolutions are:
1. Try my absolute hardest to not judge others. Everyone has a story, and nobody is better than anyone else.
2. Learn a totally new skill. Who knows? Maybe I am a champion skiier or something ;)
3. Try more daring makeup looks. And share with you of course! :)
4. Take skincare more seriously. I didn't really have a solid skincare routine until this past summer. Now I have learned so much, and I need to maintain my skin!
5. Try out some new recipies. I love cooking and baking, but I rarely step outside of the box, because I am unsure if it will taste good. I need to have more confidence in the kitchen and go a little crazy sometimes! :)
6. Use forgiveness, and let things go.
7. Become involved in a cause.
8. Be more creative with fashion! And again, share !
9. Stop comparing myself to others. Nobody is perfect, and nobody else can be me!
10. Count my blessings and realize how lucky I am for all of the things that I have, and remember that love will ultimately set you free
11. Have a totally crazy/ epic night with Andre( The boyfriend)
What are your New Year's resolutions? Any you think you might have a hard time with? Let me know!:)
Side note.... I have been tracking, and realize that I get quite a bit of viewers, but no comments! quit being so shy people!!!! :) I don't bite. ;)
X's and O's,