Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Review: Clinique's Superbalanced Makeup

Hey Cutie Pies,
So today, I am going to do  a review on Clinique's Superbalanced Makeup. This is a foundation that I use daily, and I am completely in love with it!
I cannot say enough good about this makeup. It gets its name because it absorbs excess oil where there is, and moisturizes dry patches on your skin. Superbalance! I like to call it "Smart Makeup". The formula is creamy, and blends like a dream. It is good for dry, oily, normal, and combination skin! I think the colors are beautiful as well. The coverage is light, and does not feel heavy whatsoever. I have combination skin, and I am really impressed. It NEVER shows patching(sighhhh of relief!), and I never look greasy. It is foundation perfection!

The only downsides are that it is a light coverage, and depending on your budget, pricey. Light coverage is perfect for me, but if you need a heavier coverage, this may be too light for you. A bottle costs $21.50. This bottle usually lasts me about 3 months or so, and I feel like it is worth the price. I have heard beauty gurus say foundations are "inexpensive" at this rate. While I personally don't find it to be too expensive, everyone's budget is different. I defintely remember when I was younger and didn't have much money- $12.00 drugstore foundation seemed like a lot to me. However, if this is within your budget, I defintely reccomend giving it a try! I adore it, and use it every day:)
Now to do the fun stuff, like iron my boyfriends laundry and unload the dishwasher:p
X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment