Thursday, January 12, 2012

Intro To my Blog :)

Hello Everyone!
My name is Amanda Christine, and this is my blog. What's up with my blog name? Glad you asked...
   I am a makeup, beauty, fashion, travel enthusiast who has just moved overseas to Germany from the good old United States. My blog is going to contain alot of makeup/ beauty advice, reviews, etc, as well as me blogging about the lifestyle in Germany, and other random stuff that happens in my daily life.
  As an intro to my blog, I thought i'd fill out a "get to know me" quiz:

1. Favorite food as a child: Mac and Cheese( still up there on the favorites list!)
2. Favorite quote: " A girl should be two things: classy, and fabulous"- Coco Chanel
3. Favorite outdoor activity: being at the beach!:)
4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?: Taking out the garbage! It smells gross.
5. Favorite time of day: I don't have a favorite. I love something different about every time of day.
6. Favorite Color: Pink. Almost everything I own is pink. I live in pink.
7. Least Favorite Mode Of Transportation: Subways. They're dirty.
8. Favorite Sound: Waves crashing against the shore at the beach.
9. Favorite Indoor Activity Shopping. Shopping and getting ready. It's my therapy.
10. If you had a chance to change your name, would you? : No, I am rather fond of mine. :)

A picture of the boyfriend and I in Koeln Germany :)

Please leave your answers to the questions in the comments, as well as suggestions for future posts! This is the begining of a beautiful friendship, I can tell :)
X's and O's ,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment