Saturday, January 14, 2012

Manda Likes...

Hello there pretty people!:)
    This is the first of the Manda Likes entries. I hope to do these about twice a month( at least once) to let you know what my current product obsessions are. Here are a few things I just cannot survive the day without:

1. 12 Benefits Rapid Blowout Spray. I seriously use this stuff everyday. There are so many benefits( hence the title:p) and my hair looks so healthy. It gives your hair a really beautiful, natural shine.

2. Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser. This cleanser is amazing. It makes my skin feel squeaky clean, but it isn't drying. It has little micro scrubbers for gentle exfoliation, but don't fret. The exfoliators are so small, it won't strip your skin. :)

3. EOS Lipbalm. I was originally drawn to this because I am a sucker for cute packaging. But once I started using it, I was hooked. It makes my lips feel baby soft, and hydrates for hours. It is all natural ingridients, and it smells so good :P

4. Pond's Dry Skin Cream. I am completely obsessed. It is extremely hydrating, but not too greasy. I use it morning and night, and my skin never shows dry patching! Plus, I got a big tub for just under $5. Affordable and effective?  Win! :D

5. Palmer's Deep Conditioning protein pack.  I use this once( sometimes twice!) weekly to deep condition my hair. At just $1.50 a pack, it is a total steal.

6. Rimmel London's Mpisture Renew Lipstick. This lipstick is super hydrating, and there are beautiful colors to choose from!

So that is the first of the Manda Likes  series. Keep your eye on these for contests! What are you obsessed with? Let me know below:)
X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment