Friday, January 27, 2012

Learn Fast!

Hey everyone,

So, I am officially enrolled in German class! I am very excited to be leaning the language. Except there's one teeny little thing...... I am enrolled in German for Beginners 3 instead of 1. Yep, 2 classes ahead of the start. Uhm... wow. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I do not know absolutely any German. I know quite a bit of vocabulary, and I learn a new rule every day. But the 3rd class is feeling a little advanced. My teacher gave me the German 1 book with CD. I have 5 days to review the material in that book before my first class next Wednesday. On Wednesday, I will sit in the German 3 class and see if it is in fact too fast paced for me. If it is, I won't get the chance to go to language school, I will just have to buy the books and study myself. Well, my boyfriend and his family will help teach me of course. I have a few mixed feelings. On one hand, I feel like this is mission impossible! But on the other, I feel like I can force myself to learn quickly. I have never been confident in the classroom, or my ability to learn. So maybe all it takes is some faith in myself? I hope so! I will update again in a little while, I have a few things to do! I promise to update again today, though!
Auf Wiedersehn( hehe),
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment