Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dinner! :)

Hey there!
So, for dinner, I made a little chicken recipie I like to call "The best damn chicken you ever put in your mouth".  It's very easy, and soooo delicious, I thought I'd share with you guys!
     You will need:
     1 can of French's dried onions
     Boneless, Skinless thawed chicken breasts( as many as you'll eat)
     Mayonaise( amount varies, enough to really slather your chicken breast0
     1 gallon sized plastic bag
Okay cupcakes, preheat your ovens to 400 degrees:) Pour the french onions in the plastic bag, and secure. Take a rolling pin ( or something heavy), and crush the onions. Pour the crushed onions into a dish. Slather the chicken breasts in mayonaise , and roll in the crushed onions. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased oven-safe dish. Bake for 20 minutes, that's all!
 Sorry guys, I was going to take a picture, but I ate it before I remembered :) oops. Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you decide to try it!
X's and O's!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment