Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Product Review: Mask of Magnaminty from Lush

Hey beauties!

Today I wanted to talk about Lush's Mask of Magnaminty! I have known about the brand for awhile, but there was never a Lush anywhere that I have lived recently. I did discover that they are in Germany though, and ship cheaply within Germany(score!). I have heard alot of great reviews about this mask, so I decided to give it a try myself.


I ordered the smaller tub of the mask because I was unsure if I would like it. My thoughts on this product? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! This is a fabulous mask. The mint scent is really nice, and so refreshing for the skin. I use this at least once a week, maybe more if my skin is freaking out. You can place this mask on your face, neck, and back. This is great news if you tend to break out in those areas. When I use the mask, my skin looks brighter and smoother. The mask also contains bits of beans in it, so when you rinse it off, it exfoliates the dead skin. It is very calming. Unlike some other prodcuts from Lush, it does NOT need to be refrigerated, which is a plus. I love Lush because they use all natural and fresh ingridients, and not alot of chemicals, etc. I paid 7.99 Euros for 80 ml of this product. At first,I thought it was a little steep for noly 80 ml, but a little of the mask goes a long way, and you don't use it daily. I have used this product about 6 times, and I still have over 3/4 left! I think the 250 ml tub was about 4 Euros more, so it is a good deal. I will defintely re-purchase this product, but next time, the BIG tub :) I was trying to think of any cons...hmmm... if you absolutely hate the smell of mint, you probably wouldn't enjoy this. Other than that, this is a must- have! I defintely reccomend it!

Have you tried this product? Do you have any other product suggestions from Lush?

X's and O's,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Thank you for your response! I follow you!
    Moving from the US to Germany sounds exciting!
    I thought about going to college in the US but that costs a fortune! And I got kind of scared moving to the other side of the world!
    So how do you like it so far? Do you speak German already?
    Nadine <3

    http://college-girl77.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow!
    College in America can be very expensive, but alot of universities offer grants for international students. :) I love Germany! I do miss my American friends and family, though. I do speak German, but I am not perfect at it. Deutsch grammatik ist schwer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is soo cute. :) Check out and follow my blog for beauty and fashion updates!

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete