Sunday, July 8, 2012

Makeover :)

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to make a quick post to update you on my blog.
Oops is getting a major makeover! My wonderful soon-to-be husband and I are in the process of creating a new website "Sugar Fee" ! I am so excited :) It will be an interactive website about beauty, lifestyle, fashion, advice, and whatever other random musings I come up with! I will still be blogging, and Andre and I are going to start a new Newlywed blog! I will continue to blog on here as usual while the construction of Sugar Fee takes place. I will also be doing a guest blog on a fabulous blog later this month, so stay tuned for that! Thanks to all of the people who read! It makes blogging so much fun!

I went to a gorgeous wedding over the weekend! It was so much fun, and it gave us some last-minute inspiration. If you want to see a photo of the hairstyle I wore and the awesome menu ideas, follow me on Instagram : amandaschoenhage

How was your weekend?

X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment