Saturday, May 26, 2012

Music of the Month: May Picks!

Hey everyone,

For May, there isn't really one specific band or artist I wanted to feature, so I thought i'd share two of my favorite songs with you.
 My number one favorite song lately has been "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye. Isn't that everyone's favorite song? It is so well written, and the lyrics pretty much sums up anyone who has been hurt by a past relationship. I also love all of the covers I have seen of it! I especially loved the Glee cover! They gave the song a whole new meaning, and the vocals were incredible.

My second favorite has been "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jespen. This song is so fun to jam out to! My fiancee loves it too, he can't stop singing and dancing to it! The Harvard baseball team did a pretty punny lip syncing of the song too! Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEWVwgDnuzE
I hope everyone has been enjoying their Spring! It's almost summer, how crazy is that?!

X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment