Monday, April 9, 2012

Manda Likes: Mario and more!

Hey Sunshines!
I realized I haven't done a "Manda Likes" Post since January! Yikes! Today I wanted to fill you in on some of my current favorite things- not all beauty related!

Clinique's Moisture Sure Extended Thirst Relief Facial Spray

Other than its super-long name, I am in love with this product! I love using facial sprays throughout the day to keep my skin hydrated. I usually use just a simple water mist, but I really feel like this spray goes the extra mile to beat dry skin.

Venus Purifying Mask:

I  love this mask. I use it about twice a week to help rid my skin of toxins, etc. My skin feels so relieved when I use this mask. It also gives me peace of mind!

Super Mario Brothers for Wii

Blast from the past, right? I loved this game as a kid, and my fiance' and I are addicted! It's pretty much the same, but you can do some cool actions by shakinf the Wii remote, etc.

Hot Pink Nails!

In addition to the hot pink lip trend for spring, I am loving electric pink nails. They are so bright and fun! They also make my engagement ring pop! teehee :)

Last but not least : Baths!
I have literally taken 2 showers in the last month. I totally prefer baths! I think they are so relaxing. A few times a week, I light tea light candles around the tub, and turn the bathroom lights off! Total bliss:)

What are a few of YOUR favorite things?
X's and O's
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment