Thursday, April 19, 2012

Food Love: Unexpected, Easy, Yummy!

Hey Everyone!
I came across these foods since I have been here in Germany, and while they sounded weird at first, they ended up being delicious! The best part? They're extremely easy! So introducing: Orange Juice and Ice Cream, and Ketchup and Noodles.

Orange Juice and Ice Cream:

This unexpected treat is truly yummy. I tried it at a local restaurant here, and was hesitant because it sounded really weird. But once I tasted it, I couldn't get enough! All you need is some OJ, and Vanilla Ice Cream. Fill a glass up with some OJ about half way or so, then add a scoop(or a few, teehee) of vanilla ice cream! A perfect treat for the upcoming warm weather!

Ketchup and Noodles:

Again, this sounded bizarre. In fact, the first time it was ever presented to me, I declined it. I finally tried it though, and YUM! It's genious because it's so easy. All you need is pasta of your choosing, and ketchup. Cook pasta accoring to packaging directions, and serve the desired amout, then put as much or as little ketchup as you'd like over the top, and mix. Voila'! You just made a quick fix dinner. I think this would be a good idea to keep in mind for those times when you're broke. Both ingridients are inexpensive!

I hope you guys give these a try! Let me know what you think! Do you have any "strange"  recipies? Comment below!
X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment