Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hey beauties:)
So I wanted to make a quick Easter post for everyone today. First of all, I wish all of you a very Happy Easter! I hope that you get to spend quality time with family, and that the holiday is safe (and delicious) for you!

In the US, my family and I dye eggs, search for plastic ones filled with goodies, search for baskets, and have a huge meal together. This is my first Easter in Germany, and it's a little different here! Here, we had a bonfire Saturday night, searched for chocolate this morning, and no big Easter dinner. It is a relaxed holiday here. I do miss my family and pastel colored American candy this year.
I also wanted to thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart. It means so much that my blog is growing so much, and I couldn't have done it without you! Thank you so much. I am glad I can share my passion for beauty with you all, as well as having you all to chat with about my new life here. Moving to Germany has been a huge adjustment, and I couldn't have done it without all of you, so thank you ! What are YOUR Easter traditions?
X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment