Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Checking In- New Years' Resolutions

Hey everyone,
So today, I wanted to check in with New Year's Resolutions. I think that it is good to refer back to your resolutions from time to time, and see how you are doing. We are 4 months into 2012! I can't believe it! I have been in Germany for 3 months, and it has been an amazing experience so far.
I feel like I have done a pretty solid job with maintaing my skin. I have been taking really good care of it, and rarely missing things like removing makeup before bed. I wish i would have better known how to care for my skin years ago! I feel like I am doing well trying new things. I have tried tons of new foods and I am learning a new skill slowly- speaking fluent German! I have also done well with experimenting with makeup. I have tried several new looks that I really love!
Okay, so I am slacking with fashion. I have had the body blues lately, and avoid certain clothes that I perceive to make me look "fat". I need to quiet the negative voice in my head, and just go for it! I also need to spend more time being involved with a cause. I think it's easy to slip  up because we get so caught up in our daily lives, that we forget our resolutions, etc. Don't give up! We are 4 months into the year, there's plenty of time to change!
How do you feel you have done with YOUR resolutions?
X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment