Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Beauty Blog Tag *Tag Week!*

Good Afternoon/Evening Lovlies!

For today's tag, I found a beauty blogger tag,  so I figured that would be perfect!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is straight with a subltle wave.

2. What is your natural hair color?
A very nice dark brown:)

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I haven't dyed my hair in well over a year. I am satisfied with the color. Back when I did dye it, I used a salon.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
It depends. My hair is going through a weird phase where one section in the back always feels waxy. It is due to my new hormone treatment, and should settle in time, but I wash my hair with dish soap every 2 days.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Hair and beauty are like fashion to me, my looks always depend on my moods and what's going on that day.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I have been doing my own since I moved to Germany. I did have gel nails professionally done for my wedding, but I typically do my own manis/pedis.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Once it starts to chip, I will either touch up or change the color.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I have my toesies polished at all times!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It depends. I have gotten good at doing my face really well in a short period of time. Practice makes perfect. If I have a special event, up to 40 minutes, but normally about 15!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
My face!.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I always think I need it, and it has grown into a collection :)

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I don't. I was blessed with long, full lashes.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Define "full face" I do something with both the face and eyes everyday, but I don't go all-out everday.


14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
It depends, not all of the time. I am pretty comfortable without it around my husband and family.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?  
If I am running quick errands, then yes, but I like to have a little on normally.




16. How many high end products do you have?
I do enjoy a splurge every now and then, but my collection is a good mix of high-end/low end.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not as often as I should.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
If I have to wake up at the crack of dawn, or have a special event, I will plan.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Whenever it doesn't match my outfit.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
It depends on my work schedule.

21. How often & when do you workout?
It used to be more frequently, but I need to dive back in. My goal is 4 times a week.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right.

23. How tall are you?
5'5"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I am fluent in German! Ja, ich kann richtig gut deustch sprechen!

25. How many pets do you have?
My husband's family has a cat, and I have a dog named Phil at my mom's back in the states. Andre and I are waiting to become parents of our own kitty and doggy.

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Daily.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes, I enjoy reading comments!

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
If I see a really great review on a product, I will keep my eye out for it.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I think I remebered seeing the phrase "oops, i'm.." a few years back, and I thought it was so funny! My blog name is changing to "Sugar Fee" though. "Fee" means Fairy in German, and sugar fairy is my nickname!

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I currently use my Ipod because my poor camera was lost during the move!

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I make the bed, organize, etc daily, and deep clean twice a week.

32. What is your favorite color?
Pink. Pink is my life. I breathe and live the color pink.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I haven't read any since I have lived in Europe other than German Cosmo( NOT as good as USA), But I was always a fan of InStyle, Seventeen, Vogue, and Allure.

34. Do you swear?

It depends what language I am speaking. I speak German most of the time, and they say "shit" quite often.


35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It is getting relatively late in the evening here, so I am going to do more laundry, and relax. Tomorrow is my day off of work! Yay! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment