Tuesday, August 14, 2012

13 Questions Tag! *Tag Week!*

Happy Tuesday!

First off, sorry for being MIA yesterday, I had a lot to do, but I will make it up with a double post this week, promise!

I wanted to kick off Tag Week with the 13 Questions Tag, so here it is! Leave me your answers below!!


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
A Cinnamon Dolce Latte
2. What's one thing in your closet that
you cannot live without?
My plain black v-neck tee, i wear it with so much!
3. What's one thing that most people probably
wouldn't know about you?
I speak fluent German, or I am fairly good at drawing
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you
die:
Fly first class
5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
TOMATOES. I eat lots of them daily, and grow my own in our garden!
6. What quote/phrase
do you live your life by?

Everthing happens for a reason! I've always really believed that.
7. What do you like and dislike about the YT /blogging
community?
I like that I can have fun and share my passion for beauty, and I dislike that there is so much negativity. While I haven't personally experienced the negative comments, etc., I see them on other gurus blogs and channels, and it bothers me. We should all support each other!

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
"Mirror" by Lil Wayne has been my song the past week.


 9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I am extremely girly, so girly and romantic.
10. Favorite number?
I don't one, but I will pick 7!

11. Two hobbies?
Blogging and baking.


12. Two pet peeves?
When people are selfish. I really like to share, and I have always been considerate of others. It drives me nuts when others only consider themselves. The world is so much bigger than one person. My other pet peeve is messes! I clean everyday, and deep clean more than I would like to admit. I need order and sanitation in my life :)


13. Guilty Pleasure?
Youtube. I spend a lot of time looking at beauty videos. What can I say, I'm obsessed! ;) I also like Pick Ups (german food) I actually ate three today :/
 I tag Forever Fushia to do this tag!
X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment