Sunday, August 19, 2012

Get to Know Me Tag! *Tag Week!*

Hey Dolls,

Today, I did the get to know me tag! I tag all of my followers to do this tag, so we can all get to know each other a little better!!

1. Are you named after anyone?

Nope!
2. When was the last time you cried?

Yesterday, actually!
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I would. I think I am an okay person!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only if I know the person well. I don't too much with strangers, because I don't want to offend anybody
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No. I don't have the guts.
7. What's your favorite cereal? Trix for sure!
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? If they are friendly or not. I am a friendly, welcoming person, and I connect well with people like that.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Both! Depends on my mood.
11. Favorite smells? Versace Bright Crystal, Vanilla, lavender, Ponds Dry Skin Creme
12. Summer or winter? I am a Winter person.
13. Computer or television? Computer, I rarely watch TV.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? I was born in the United States, and lived there my whole life. But I now live in Germany, and that is the farthest from thr US I have been.
15. Do you have any special talents? I can speak German, I am excellent at shopping, I am a good writer, and I do alot of different art forms.
16. Where were you born? Tacoma Washington, USA
17. What are your hobbies? Blogging, shopping, makeup, writing, learning, exercising, cooking, trying new things, etc.
18. Do you have any pets? Not yet, Andre and I can't wait to be kitten parents!
19. Favorite movie? Too many, but a shortened list: The Vow, The Notebook, Hot Rod, Life Is Beautiful. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and the Titanic.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, 2 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy. No matter what I decide to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment