Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blogidays- Winterlicious Tag!!

Hello my pretty little snowflakes!!!

To kick off my Blogidays series, I wanted to do the Winterlicious tag!!! I found it on Macbarbie07's channel, and thought it was the perfect tag to get into the blogiday season ;)

So, here's the tag!

1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polish in Save the Date

2) Favorite Winter lip product?
The classic Vaseline! Nothing works better! I have also been using Lush's Lip Service alot.

3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
Any one of my sweaters, I really like to bundle up!

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
My scarves!!!!! I wear them constantly!

5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
I really like Christmas cookie smells, and I am awaiting the arrival of 2 Bath and Body Works candles, I will keep you updated! ;)

6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Apple Cinnamon tea!

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
The original Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer from the 60's.

8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
I really like them all, but I love It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. I love Frank Sinatra's Christmas album.

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Gingerbread cookies! I can't eat them anymore, though so my chocolate gluten free cookies will surely be my go-to this year.

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
 The tree! Always the tree :)

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Makeup and clothes. What is new?? haha

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
This is my first year being physically together with my husband for the holidays. I am so excited! We are just going to be with his family. This is also my first German Christmas! yayyy :)

I tag anyone reading this. Leave your blog below so I can read your answers!!!

X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment