Saturday, December 15, 2012

Blogidays- My Christmas Wish List!

Hey pretties!
I'm still sick like I mentioned in my last post, but I still wanted to do Blogidays today!

I wanted to talk about my Christmas list this year! Gifts are actually last on my priorities for Christmas (hello, food! ) but I do always have a few things to ask for from my family. Here are a few things on my list this year!

~ The Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay. I have wanted this for forever, but even when I do have the money, I am always hesitant to splash out so much for eyeshadow. However, upon doing the math, I realized that these shadows come out to less than $5 per shadow, and that's not too bad. I know of much poorer quality shadows that cost much more. I decided to ask for it for Christmas this year because I know I will use it ALOT!


~ A gift card to H&M. I feel like I need more clothes;)

~ The Naked 2 Palette. I have wanted this forever, and asked for this for several events. I am hoping Christmas this year is the year I recieve it! It is such a gorgeous palette, and I know I will use it to death!

~ The Bambi Let's Dream perfume. It is so girly, and let's face it, it is Disney. :)

~ Fuzzy Socks :) I own a few pairs, and I think I could use a few more :)

These are the bi things on my list, I also just want candy :p What is on YOUR list this year?

X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment