Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blogidays- Winter Date Ideas!

Helloo!!!!

I hope everyone  enjoyed the first day of my favorite month in the year! I spent it shopping for 7 hours.... Yes, Haul coming soon ;)

Today I wanted to share some winter date ideas. There are so many cute and fun things to do with your signifigant other (or friends) in the winter time! Here are a few of my favorites :

~ Make hot cocoa and watch holiday movies

~ If you have snow where you live, sledding ! I can't wait to go sledding with my hubby this year!

~ Coffee dates. This seems ordinary, but nothing like warm drinks in a cozy atmosphere for the perfect winter date! Make a pact to only order Holiday themed drinks:)

~Ice skating! You can always hold each other if you're like me, and not so talented at skating. :p

~ Find comfort-food recipies, and go shopping for the ingridients, and make it together! I love cooking new things with my husband, but I especially love it in the Winter when we can cook yummy pastas, soups, and other delicious comfort food :)

~ Find holiday crafts on Pintrest, and make a few! Pintrest has a TON of ideas, and you will get to see the artistic (or not so artistic) side of your partner :)

~ Go Christmas shopping together for your families, but make it interesting. Pick a theme for gifts, or set a budget and try to get the best (or funniest) things for your money!

~ Bake holiday treats together, then enjoy or give to friends !

These are some of my favorite activities to do with my husband in the winter-time. So fun and seasonally appropriate! What are some of your favorite winter dates?

X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment