Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Hello my pretties!

Do you like the new snowflake look for Sugarfee? I decided to change it up for the holidays :)
Speaking of the holidays...

I know, I know, EVERYONE loves Christmas, and how could you not? My love/ obession for this time of the year is beyond just that, it is my PASSION! I absolutely live for Christmas, and this whole season in general. December is my all-time favorite month of the year, so in honor of the season, I am doing BLOGIDAYS! I will be blogging at least once per day every day in December!Get ready for recipies, festive looks, gift guides, and anything else you all want to see! If you have any requests, PLEASE let me know! I had requests for the first few days of December already, but it is not too late!

If any of you are doing Blogidays/ festive blogging, let me know so I can check out your blog!!
Let's spread the holiday cheer!!

X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment