Sunday, February 5, 2012

Updates, My Daily Routine, and Random Stuff

Hey there Lovelies,
It's Monday, wooooo! Today, I am going to be going over some updates about myself, random stuff, and a highly requested topic, my daily routine. Let the fun begin. ;)

So, some quick updates. As many of you know, Andre and I have a little apartment that we have been in the process of re-doing. Our living room is finally empty, and wallpaper is being stripped so that new wallpaper and carpet can be put up! The old wallpaper looks like it may put up a little fight coming down, but we are hoping to finish within the week! We were very productive this weekend- we gutted out our bedroom, organized our entire apartment, scrubbed the bathroom down, and started working in the living room! We are an unstoppable duo ;)

On to random topics. What is everyone doing for Valentine's day? Who is your Valentine this year? Of course, I have my Valentine. We talked about Valentine's Day this past weekend, and we were just like "what should we do!?!?" haha. This is our first Valentine's Day together. Amidst all of the work going on in our household this weekend, my overly creative brain thought of some cool ideas for his present. I will share them with you, because i'm certain he won't see this. ;) Don't tell! For one of his gifts, I have been writing him a love letter everyday in a little notebook that I am going to decorate for him. Chessy, huh? I will also get him some champagne and his favorite candy. But, there's a twist to his gift. In order to get it, he has to go on a scavenger hunt and find it! I have hand-painted some clues( in heart shapes of course) to hide around. Each clue will have a little candy or cupon for back rubs,etc. Hopefully, he won't have too much trouble finding it:)
Okay, so now onto some FAQ on my social sites. Alot of people ask why I do not update on weekends. The reason I do not( or rarely do), is because my schedule is busy. During weekdays, this blog is integrated into my schedule.On the weekends, I have larger home projects to work on, etc. This is also when my boyfriend and his family and I can spend some time together after a week of craziness! Another thing I have been getting alot is requests to do a post on my daily routine. So here you have it:

My day begins at 7 am. This is when I get up for breakfast. I don't technically have to wake up at this time, but I like to have breakfast with my boyfriend before he heads off for class. After breakfast, I answer emails,etc on my social sites from you guys. Then, I update this bad boy! I will usually work out right after I update, then I shower and get ready. When I am finished getting ready, it is usually time for lunch. Lunch is the big meal of the day here in Germany. I will sit and eat with whomever is home. After lunch I study, clean, work on other projects, etc. Mondays and Wednesdays I have German class in the evening. Then I hang with Andre for a little before bed. See guys? I'm not really all that interesting!

I have alot of things I am excited to share with you this week!
X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment