Saturday, February 18, 2012

Review: Maybelline's Falsies Mascara

Hey there, Pretties!
Today, I am going to do another review. I am so excited about this one. Today, I will be reviewing Maybelline's Falsies Mascara. This is my holy grail mascara. I ONLY use this. I use it everyday, and I can't seem to find another mascara that compares!

If you've seen the commercials, this mascara is supposed to give you that false lash effect that every one seems to lust after. Sounds like a gimmick, right? I mean, a LOT of mascaras promise to make your lashes longer and thicker . Falsies really does accomplish this. I have naturally long, and decently thick lashes, but when I apply Falsies,BOOM! People ask all the time if I am wearing false lashes. It comes in a normal and waterproof formula, and the waterproof formula is not flaky at all. The wand is the real magic worker, here. Its "S" shape really lifts and sculpts your lashes. I could go on and on about this mascara, but you'll really just have to try it to see for yourself. I doubt you'll be disappointed. The price is also appealing. It runs around 5 dollars, and works like a charm. I am in love with this mascara. I have been using it exclusively for about 2 years now, and I have yet to find a mascara that delivers the same results! So if long, false worthy lashes is what you lust for, this is for you!

If you try it, let me know what you think!
X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment