Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cabbage Soup Diet Diary- Days 4 & 5

Day 4 :
Today, You are allowed up to eight bananas, skim milk, and soup.


Today was a good day for me! I love bananas, and I was glad to have my almond milk!! I only managed to eat 4 bananas, I have no idea how someone could eat 8! Also had lots of soup. For my workout, I did 30 minutes of yoga. Today was all in all a good  one!


Day 5:
Beef And Tomatoes: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomatoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for beef on one of the beef days (but not both).


Today was the hardest day so far. I was so excited for some protein ( I chose chicken today), and didn't manage to eat much. I only consumed 4 tomatoes. I could not stomach more. I ate a lot of soup today! I had boneless, skinless chicken breast. I ate one whole, and a bit of a second. Although today has been tough, I feel much better. I feel cleansed, my system is more regular, and I am craving healthy foods! This diet has really inspired me to eat better, and I created a healthy meal plan for the days following the end of the diet. I hope that I can keep whatever weight I manage to loose off. I am honestly not too stoked for tomorrow, but I keep telling myself that I am almost there!!!!


Which day did you find the hardest on the diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment