Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cabbage Soup Diet Diary- Days 2 & 3

Day Two:

Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed will all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today.

Day Three:

Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato.


Day 2 Diary :
Today was sort of hard for me. I don't really enjoy eating vegetables for breakfast, but I ate a tomato with oregano and pepper for breakfast. I ate 4 bowls of soup today, as well as a pack of baby carrots, a serving of spinach, and of course, that glorious baked potato. The baked potato was amazing, and I slept much better. I also completed 30 minutes on the stationary bike. I hope that my efforts to exercise are not causing water retention.

Day 3 Diary:
Today is much, much better. My favorite day so far out of all 3. I was glad to eat fruit for breakfast, and ended up eating an apple, a plum, and a nectarine. I also had a bowl of soup as a snack. I plan on having at least 2 more bowls full, as well as some spinach and broccoli. I have been doing really well drinking at least 2 liters of water per day. In fact, I have been drinking more. Was a bit disappointed to step on the scale and see that I had gained about a half of a pound since yesterday, but I figure my intense workout and the fact that I am menstruating are probably causing water retention. I plan on waiting to step on the scale until the cleanse is over. I am about to take a nice, detoxifying bath. I am looking forward to tomorrow, as bananas are more filling, and I can finally drink my almond milk!

What are your experiences with the Cabbage Soup Diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment