Friday, August 16, 2013

Cabbage Soup Diet Diary- Day 1

Hey Lovlies!

So, awhile back, my mom told me that she was trying something called the Cabbage Soup Diet. I asked her what is was, and she explained to me that it was a week-long diet/cleanse that consisted of eating Cabbage Soup and specific foods on specific days. At the end of the week, she was down 7 pounds, and felt a lot better. I was interested, but after a while, forgot about the diet and life carried on.

Although I do lead quite a healthy lifestyle, I would like to lose a few more pounds, and clean out my body. So I have decided to give it a try. I know that this is short term weight loss. I know that if I eat crazy amounts and eat junk afterwards that I will gain it all back. I am just curious to see how the diet works. Plus, our big trip is in 11 days, and let's face it, I want to look good!

I thought that I would take you all on this week-long journey with me. I will write a diary entry about the diet every day, and possibly make a review video at the end of the diet! Stay tuned to see if it works! That being said, today was day 1!


Day 1:

Today's menu:
Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (except bananas). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks- unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.


I have done really well with this today, seeings that I love fruit! I consumed a Nectarine, Apple, Kiwi, bowl of Grapes, and 3 bowls of the soup before mid afternoon. Like the diet instructs, whenever I am hungry, I reach for soup, then a piece of fresh fruit.

I have a good feeling about this diet. I have high hopes for good results, as I have heard nothing but positive things. I am looking forward to dinner tomorrow, I get to have a baked potato for dinner! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment