Friday, June 1, 2012

Manda Likes: Latest Picks

Hello Cupcakes!

There are so many products, food, games, etc. that I have been obsessed with lately! Keep reading to find out my recent faves:)

1.Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl liquid highlighter. This highlighter is AMAZING! It gives a beautiful glow, but isn't too shimmery. It is nude toned, and a little goes a long way. This is the best highlighter I have ever used to date.

2. Garnier Fructis  Surf Hair Texture Paste. This is not only a favorite product of mine, but also of my fiancee! This paste gives beautiful (and matte) texture to the hair. It also provides fantastic hold! I use is to scrunch my curls when I curl my hair for the extra hold! The product is also super affordable! Win!:)

3. Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipstick in Berry Rose. This line of lipsticks is super hydrating, and this particular color is gorgeous. It is a somewhat deep berry color, but it is not too dark. I have been wearing it for both day and night.

4. Kniffel. Nope, it's not a product. It's a game I have been playing every single day. What is Kniffel you ask? It's the exact same as Yahtzee, but it's a German brand:p

5.Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer. In the summer, I hate wearing a lot of makeup. My skin has been looking great lately, so I don't really need foundation, just a little spot concealer here and there for slight redness. This concealer blends wonderfully, and gives amazing coverage. Plus, it's literally impossible NOT to find your shade!

6.  Versace's Bright Crystal perfume. This has been my signature scent for a while. It just smells like summer to me:)
*photos courtesy of Google*
What are your recent faves?
X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment