Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello Summer: My Updated Goals

Hey Beauties,

So, it's summer, and we are officially halfway through 2012! Wow, where has the time gone?!?
Did any of you make New Year's Resolutions? If you didn't, or you're slacking, it's not too late! Get motivated, and start accomplishing your goals TODAY. I wanted to share with you a few of my recent goals.

1. Work out!! I did well with this at the begining of the year, but ended up getting injured in March, and I have been slacking!!! My goal is to workout at least 4 times a week. What better motivation than my new bikini and my upcoming wedding?!?

2.  Be persistant with H2O. I have always been pretty good about staying hydrated, but as of late, I haven't been drinking as much. I need to step up my water intake. Staying hydrated is so key. Your skin will look better, and you'll just feel better all around.

3. Limit Junk...seriously. Um, I will be honest, I am ADDICTED to mint chocolate ice cream. I can't stop eating it. So my new goal is to limit my junk food intake to twice a week. I have been treating myself alot lately, and while I haven't gained weight or anything, it's just not healthy.

4. Give at least 3 compliments everyday. Helping others feel good about themselves is so positive. It will not only lift their spirits, but yours too! Just make sure your compliments are genuine :)

5. When negativity arises, think of three positive thoughts right away. This seems silly, but when negativity presents itself, it's easy to suddenly develop a negative attitude, etc. If you find yourself suddenly feeling pessimistic, offended, or any other ugly emotion overcomes you, quickly think of 3 positive thoughts about your life. You'll instantly feel better.

6. Dedicate 15 minutes to my signifigant other everyday. Only fifteen minutes?!? Hopefully more, but on those days that are just crazy and busy, sometimes even 15 minutes can be a challenge. Spend time talking about your day, snuggling, watching tv together, and only focus on each other. My fiancee and I spend much more time doing this, but with our upcoming crazy schedules, I want to make sure that we have a 15 minute minimum everyday. I think in this busy world it is easy to neglect your loved ones and relationships need nuturing!

7. Be the best person I can be everyday. Be kind, caring, and happy!

So these are my half-way-throught-the year-resolutions. It's never too late. Accomplish your goals TODAY and stop waiting for tomorrow.

What are YOUR goals?
X's and O's,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much that means alot! I will return the favor!
    <3

    ReplyDelete