Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fairytales Come True

Hello Sunshines!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! Today I thought I would do a diary entry. Warning: this could be random! :p

Lately, I have had so much positivity surrounding me. I have been feeling so grateful for the wonderful life I have been given, and people have been extra nice to me lately. With my wedding coming up in just 33 short days,  I have come to the conclusion that fairytales DO come true. It is up to you to make your fairytale happen for yourself. For example, I have found my prince charming, and never feel less than a fairytale princess every day. Alot of my dreams are coming true, but they didn't all happen by themselves. It takes hard work, determination, passion, and you have to believe! Maybe your dream is to become an olympic athlete. Will it just magically happen to you, or overnight? No. But with enough hard work, you can get there. Maybe not tomorrow, but hard work does eventually pay off. I believe if you want something bad enough, you will get it. I believe that good things happen to good people, too. Sure, bad things also happen to good people, but I believe if you are truly a good person, luck will work out in your favor at some point. Lately, I have had the attitude of "ANYTHING is possible", and you know what? Impossible things are happening. I am hoping that each and every person who reads my blog reaches for their dreams and never stops believing!

Also on the fairytale topic, who says you can't look like a princess? When we grow up, I think we give up dressing up like fairys and ballerinas and princesses.  Not me! Do I walk around in a tutu? No. But who says you can't incorporate "princess"like elements to your wardrobe and makeup? Here's a makeup tutorial on "Fairytale Princess Makeup" that I found this week. Give it a try, and unleash your inner princess! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_ys5CN3DbM&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLSPOJtYUh0NPJik3DB-ASpg

So tell me, what inspires YOU?

X's and O's,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment