Saturday, June 23, 2012

10 Drugstore Beauty Products under $10

Hey Beauties!
Today I wanted to do a Tag Post, and I chose 10 Drugstore Beauty Products Under $10 tag! I think it is great for gurus to expose fabulous, affordable products. Not every girl can afford "Luxury" brands, and I think it's awesome to showcase beauty for EVERY price range!

1. Maybelline's Falsies Mascara. My all-time fave mascara. It beats every other brand I have ever used! This retails around $5! Affordable and Fabulous!

2. Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipstick. I have also reviewed this lipstick, but it is very hydrating, and long lasting! I paid $5.49 at Target.

3. EOS lipbalm. Other than the cute packaging (I know, i'm such a sucker!), this lipbalm is very hydrating, and keeps the lips soft for hours! I believe I paid about $3.

4. Rimmel London Pencil Liners. These liners apply wonderfully and are long lasting. Vast color selection as well. My  current favorite is their color Panama. A beautiful dark brown, I use it so often!

5. E.L.F blotting sheets. Blotting sheets are an essential, but they can be pricey! E.l.f. is only $1, and gets the job done!

6. Loreal's True Match Foundation. This foundation is very comparable with higher-end brands. The color selection is amazing, and you're sure to find a perfect match! at $8, this is almost too good to be true.

7. Pond's Dry Skin Cream. My favorite drug-store moisturizer. It is so hydrating! It will not clog your pores, and will surely solve your dry skin problems. The best bonus is that you get a TON of product at a great price! A big tub is around $5.

8. Rimmel London's Stay Matte Powder. This powder is perfect for mattifying the skin for hours. I use it to set my makeup, and I don't have to reapply for about 5 hours or so! It costs about $3.50.

9. Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara. This was my very first beauty product ever! For as long as I can remember, my mom and grandmother have always used this. Although it really isn't my favorite, it is good for beginners with makeup with a smaller budget. It goes for around $4.

10. Neutrogena's Nourishing Eye quads. These eyeshadows are beautiful and long lasting. The formula is really silky as well. These quads are around $ 8.50

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I will start doing tags more often, they're fun! What are your 10 favorite beauty products under $10 sold at drugstores? Let me know!!!

X's and O's
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment